Search Account Director £45-50k
Exceptional Senior Search Manager wanted to take on leading Search Account Director position on a substantial new business win for one of the UK’s leading ROI agencies.
This role is highly client focused and need someone who knows search and performance based marketing inside and out - preferably from an agency, with 4/5 years experience you will have exceptional skills in the arena of Digital Performance, PPC, Facebook, DSP’s, Ad exchanges as well as solid management prowess - this role will see you mentoring a team of at least 4 people.
The ideal person for this Search Account Director role will be a team player with strong leadership attributes.
Able to demonstrate expert technical and commercial knowledge of PPC, the Search Account Director will have a demonstrable track record in implementing successful online marketing campaigns.
Above all, you will be able to demonstrate both strong leadership and tangible examples of strategic thinking.
As an integrated account, the key objective for the agency and client is to ensure that each media channel complements each other and the relative impacts are measured and understood.
You will play the key role in defining this client Search activity and be expected…
• to be the key spokesperson to the client relationship, with an ability to articulate search strategy in a clear and articulate manner
• to ruthlessly optimise spend and continue to develop performance
• to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of how Search fits within the consumers path to purchase and how this can be best utilised
• to manage the development of a team of 4/5dedicated Search planners
• to define how Search integrates with the other planning disciplines
• to champion Search as a business insight tool to inform our strategic planning approach
• to develop senior relationships with the key Search vendors, in particular Google
• to have an operational understanding of Facebook ASU advertising
The successful candidate will be highly supported in a well-resourced team with excellent career progression.
For more information on this role and other digital media roles, please contact [email protected]
0203 008 7804
Email: [email protected]