Producer – Contract (ASAP - rolling)
An award-winning mobile communications provider is looking for an experienced online producer to join them onsite for ongoing contract.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a producer with extensive experience developing and editing enticing and targeted online content, ideally within the Telco or technology arena.
Applicants will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, confident and autonomous decision making, facilitation skills, and the ability to maintain an even temperament in a fast-paced working environment.
Hands-on experience in web user-experience production is a must and previous experience of working closely with technical development teams is preferred. The role will be based outside of London, but occasional travel to another office in London will be required.
• Project management, client management and team leadership
• Management of internal and external user-experience team and stakeholders
• Coordination of user-experience outputs/deliverables production
• Communication to all parts of delivery team and internal program management
• Facilitation of workshops, presentations, meetings with project stakeholders
• Oversight of all phases of agile delivery mechanism, from initial scoping to final release
• Control of tightly-time boxed delivery schedules
Salary: £240-260 a day
Email: [email protected]