Content Planning Manager - Contract
Our client a leading online entertainment company are looking for an experienced Content Planning & Project Manager.
Sat within a busy and proactive content team and reporting to the Head of Content you’ll be required to manage existing content team projects with a view to maximising revenue and support the Operational and Head of Global Content services on planning.
The successful applicant will have key experience in managing large content projects from start to finish, have a good understanding of web technologies and be comfortable looking at web analytics and competitor trends.
- Engage, motivate and build new and existing Content Team initiatives in order to grow the business significantly.
- Monitor the competition, spot new trends & seek new revenue streams through content.
- Define & implement the engagement of projects across the Content Team.
- Working with the UE team to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Own, plan and review the content roadmap.
- Define & implement workflow strategies that support product initiatives.
- Management of the content intranet.
- Previous experience of project managing and delivering large-scale web projects.
- A good understanding of Agile methods.
- Project Management experience ideally within a content focused role.
Salary: £45-50k (pro-rata) – approx 4-6 month contract
Email: [email protected]