Affiliate Manager £35k
My client is a new model full service communications agency bringing together strategic and creative. They are looking for an affiliate manager to work on two of their largest clients.
As a talented affiliate manager you will support the Account Director in delivering best in class affiliates/aggregator strategy and implementation. You will be a team player who will work within a close-knit unit.
There is a multi-disciplinary team covering strategy, creative, account management and offline/online planning and buying, all sitting together. This is very exciting and buzzing place to work. The affiliate manager is a vital role for the agency and part of your role will be to maintain a close, productive working relationship with these key players within the agency.
The role of the Affiliate Account Manager is to manage and drive 2 of the largest clients accounts across the entire aggregator and affiliate partner base.
The successful Affiliate Manager candidate will be a proven expert in the aggregator and affiliate markets, and will be able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm and passion for this area. You will combine a rigorous commitment to measuring and maximising ROI as well as a proactive attitude, identifying and recommending new opportunities as they present.
As the senior affiliate specialist, the Affiliate Account Manager will also support Head of Performance, in creating an overall affiliate POV that differentiates the agency from other agencies and helps drive new business.
- Be the “owner” of aggregator/affiliate activity, taking and responding to briefs’ from the Digital Account Director.
- Maximise the performance of the aggregator and affiliate channels, both from a volume and efficiency perspective.
- Proactively identify and recommend new growth opportunities to test.
- Support the Digital Account Director in negotiating key aggregator TOB: recommending deal parameters based on analysis of historic performance data.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key partners
- Maintain key account working processes
Email: [email protected]