Ad Operations Manager
As Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the supervision of the Ad Operations services, including training and mentorship of our Ad Ops staff, and the maintenance and development of media systems infrastructure.
You will act as a technical consultant to clients, assisting them in the implementation and optimisation of new web technologies.
You will be an expert in adserving systems and passionate about new technologies, armed with an appreciation of direct response performance metrics and optimisation.
My client is looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent them and ensure outstanding delivery to their clients and create opportunities for their relationships to blossom.
In this role, you will be working closely with the company’s Partner.
Some of the things they’d like you to do:
• Implement training programs for all new Ad Ops staff
• Mentor and develop Ad Ops expertise across our client teams
• Act as an escalation point for all Ad Ops queries
• Take direct responsibility for the quality and smooth operation of our trafficking services, ensuring consistent high standards and rigorous QA processes
• Oversee the maintenance and development of our media systems infrastructure from adserver integrations through to proprietary Essence systems (e.g. campaign management systems, channel attribution tool, Facebook management platform)
• Identify opportunities for the innovation and improvement through the use of new technologies and champion the development and implementation of new tools and systems
• Work with clients to advise them on the value, development and implementation of new technologies, from adserving solutions to contextual, feed driven creative
A bit about yourself:
• You’re likely to have 4+ years experience in an ad ops function, preferably agency side
• Critically, you have expert understanding of adserving systems, especially Doubleclick and Mediaplex, and advertising tracking technologies
• You’re armed with an active interest in how innovation and technology is driving change in digital marketing
• Technical consulting experience with honed client facing skills a bonus
Email: [email protected]