Solution Architect - CMS (3 vacancies)
Provide technical leadership and design/architecture consultancy during the implementation of a new content management system based on Adobe Day CQ. This role is responsible for guiding the implementation and development of Adobe Day CQ CMS related components as well as supporting related infrastructure activities when required.
The CMS Architect is accountable to the Lead Architect and Project Director / Programme Manager to :
• Provide design/architecture consultancy during the implementation of a new content management to ensure development activities / artifacts are aligned with Solution Designs
• Identify opportunities where designs can be improved. Develop and analyse relevant solution options based on business imperatives, Enterprise Architecture and balanced comparison of functional capabilities, non-functional capabilities, risk, cost and benefits
• Establish CMS specific solution design authority to resolve lower level architecture and design decisions during the project as well as facilitating escalation of decisions to the Lead Architect where necessary.
• Work closely with all development resources - front and back end developers, as well as project managers, and other architects
• Contribute and implement Adobe Day CQ best practices into Development Activities and facilitate creation of artifacts to drive reuse. Drive the definition and adoption of application / infrastructure development and deployment standards and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
• Minimum 10 years of IT experience with at least 4 years hands-on project solution architecture experience in large scale strategic programs or projects
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
• Experience defining processes, methodologies or frameworks
• Experience developing practices or disciplines
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Some knowledge of enterprise architecture would be an advantage
• Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
• Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
• Significant knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Strong understanding of application development methodologies, SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, or client/server systems
Technical Skills and Experience
• Experience in Adobe Day CQ CMS for 3-5 years required.
• 5+ years in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems integration and
• development, package implementation
• Experience integrating peripheral CMS component such as search technology (FAST), and Web Analytics (Coremetrics)
• Experience in designing, implementing and supporting enterprise level applications
• Expertise in multiple technology platforms/languages such as Java, J2EE, C#, .NET, etc.
• Project Manager /s
• Other Architects
• Development Manager
• Development Lead
• Senior Business Analysts
• Business Analysts
• Application Support and Maintenance Manager
• Operational Service Delivery Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]