Infrastructure Support coordinator (5 vacancies)
The Infrastructure Support Coordinator will serve as the primary liaison between Tech portfolio teams, and Technical Infrastructure Technical Support.
Responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of (IT) business requirements.
Understands priorities of projects and requests. Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks and cost vs. benefits.
• Act as the focal point of technical support, deployment for business and common application platform for Projects.
• Ensure project team has prepared all documentation with quality for the Service Transition.
• Ensure project team has provided sufficient time schedule to perform Service Transition.
• Participate in the user acceptant test (UAT) and operation acceptant test (OAT) to familiarize the deployment and support process. Simultaneously, he/she ensures related parties and vendors are also involved in this activity.
• Work with Service Management Team to define the SLA for incident/problem resolution and Service Request fulfillment.
• Oversee related production systems performance and provide recommendations on proactive maintenance activities
• Assist with the establishment of service review objective and development of relationships with related business Portfolio Domains, to align IT components and services to business goal.
• Work with Service Management Team to establish Service Request Catalogue in conjunction with the Service Management. Work with Service Management Team to improve service quality and customer satisfaction, implement service improvement initiatives.
• Implement and recommend support model for Infrastructure support throughout the duration of project.
• Training Centre members on basic troubleshoot/monitoring the down-line applications and infrastructure components.
• Make recommendation to increase support headcount as cutover rolls into production
• Create escalation mapping and indentify key persons to resolve operation issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 8 years working experience in IT, with at least 5 years in people leadership role.
• Proven experience in Service Transition and deployment management.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and coordinate tasks with multiple IT groups, service suppliers and business users
• Good managerial and supervision capabilities
• Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience in managing outsourcing and offshore service provider for application development, support or maintenance.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to effectively understand business operation, impact and manage the planning.
• Sound and practical experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes/practice adoption is definitely an advantage.
• System experience on Passenger Service System Amadeus Airline Solutions, Reservation or Departure Control is definitely an advantage.
• Knowledge of mainframe processing
• Business analytical tools
• Support of large complex environment
• Strong knowledge of Unix
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment to serve the business growth
• Strong knowledge of network routing protocols
Location: Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]mahongkong.com