DIRECTOR STRATEGY - DIGITAL AGENCY
Our client is a global agency that takes a strategic approach to tackling the complex issues of growing brand and revenue in a digitally connected world. They bring together strategy, technology and creative expertise to identify the shared value that inspires both consumers and companies, and in doing so transform the way people interact with some of the world’s favourite brands.
Born online, they believe that all effective marketing is interactive, and use that knowledge to help marketers create “digital brands”. These brands are adapted to a world where advertising is losing its influence and consumers place more value on their interactions with online networks of friends, peers and advisors. To support their continuous growth in Germany we are looking for a
We are looking for a marketing strategist with in depth knowledge of the digital and online industry as well as a passion for customer experience innovation and e-commerce marketing. The Director Strategy will be an outstanding communicator who is effective at developing unique markets, defining solutions for the global clients. The ideal candidate has a strong strategic understanding of marketing and industry trends combined with the ability to process complex information from a variety of sources, which enables you to make impact-filled recommendations that result in exceptional online user experiences.
- As a thought leader in customer experience innovation and digital strategy, you will support business development efforts to help sell, close and educate clients
- As a trusted advisor in customer experience innovation and digital strategy, you will lead the strategic consulting phase of an engagement by aligning online strategies with larger enterprise initiatives for key and global accounts
- Develop executive-level relationships and influence stakeholders at multiple levels within the client organization
- Advise clients on strategic business initiatives drawing on your online knowledge of Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Operations, Branding and Technology
- As a Change Manager and Facilitator, you will work with all business areas in a client’s environment to identify and develop cohesive and comprehensive online strategies in areas such as brand and marketing strategy, which can be leveraged in support of new solution development
- As an integrator you will bring cross functional teams (technology, marketing and design) together in support of new solution development
- Provide leadership and guidance to clients and internal team for increasingly complex client engagements through ongoing research, learning and knowledge of changing markets, emerging technologies, trends, and social networks
- Providing account-planning leadership in conjunction with account managers and discipline leaders in design and technology practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent plus an MBA
- Minimum of 5 years senior level strategic consulting experience, including developed capabilities in brand strategy, business modelling and identifying revenue streams and profitability models
- Experience in a Digital Marketing and High Tech environment
- Well-developed communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills including presentation decks, frameworks, and reports
- Proven track record of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Able to effectively engage people and deliver complex solutions using strong influence management skills
- Recognized both for execution as well as strategic thinking and able to make timely decisions in complex situations
- Strong understanding and experience with broad-based and emerging business solutions and systems integration delivery within e-business environments
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a leader and mentor in your discipline embracing learning and growth in yourself and others.
- Ability to grasp the nuances of a clients’ business and participate in the creation of outstanding digital solutions
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and relationships
- Self starter, demonstrating appropriate levels of assertiveness with a high-degree of self-confidence
- Effective communicator
- Analytical and effective in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to influence people at multiple levels
- Ability to facilitate knowledge development
- Demonstrates a continual desire and capability to extend knowledge
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record aligning online strategies with larger enterprise initiatives including blue chip brands. Their outstanding interpersonal skills and a fervent desire to champion customer experience results in a clearly articulated explanation why businesses can no longer rely on products and services alone to achieve competitive differentiation in the marketplace.
This an exciting, new position with a direct reporting line to the Managing Director and a broad range of responsibilities. It’s a real opportunity to make your mark and be part of something with solid foundation and amazing potential to grow and continue to flourish. It’s a pivotal role which requires strategic thinking and a broad understanding of brand strategy & marketing consulting across all channels and platforms as well as a real grasp of the sectors they are working in and the competitive sets. Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]