SENIOR MOTION DESIGNER
Our Client is one of the leading Brand Agencies with offices in Europe, Middle East and Latin America and headquartered in London. As part of one of the biggest networks worldwide they serve clients around the globe and help them bring their brands to life. To support their continues growth in Munich / Germany we are looking for a
SENIOR MOTION DESIGNER
We are looking for a real creative person who lives motion design! The candidate should be able to “translate” a concept, a claim, a tagline or just an idea in a storyboard and to develop convincing, fascinating styleframes. We are looking for a visionary with an eye for detail regarding framing, rhythm and motion and the ability to visualize ideas in motion.
The motion designer should Inspire others and oversee the design process from concept through to realisation. The candidate is capable of developing and delivering big coherent ideas, via a clear and compelling creative argument.
RESPONSIBILITES & ACCOUNTABILITES
The Motion Designer will be responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
An original thinker and inspirational leader, generating innovative solutions and inspiring others, working and overseeing key stages of the design process from initial concepts through to realisation.
A strong tactical mind, capable of developing and delivering big coherent ideas, via a clear and compelling creative argument.
A hands-on approach, with a substantial knowledge of motion and production processes across a broad range of disciplines inc. print and screen based media as well as signage, vehicle livery etc.
A people person, who leads by example, who relishes working with the broader team and sharing their knowledge and experience, confident and experienced in front of clients and colleagues.
Leads by example, sharing their knowledge and experience, confident and experienced in front of clients and colleagues
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• excellent skills in AfterEffects/Cinema 4D and/or Maya – but most importantly we’re looking for people with great aesthetic and narrative instincts
• A strategic creative thinker with great ideas
• An excellent designer with experience in a broad range of media and all channels
• Approachable, fair minded and professional personality.
• Ability to quality control with a focus on every details whiles.
• Impactful - Ambitious and bold, delivering work of the highest caliber.
• Original - A breath of fresh air, with a distinct personal perspective.
• Empathetic - Affable, client facing, building relationships, understanding client needs and those of
• Able to use their experience effectively to manage and be a central part of a team
• Insightful: Demonstrating clear comprehension, always aware of the issues and opportunities.
• Thoughtful, brave and decisive.
• Fluent in German and English
This is an exciting position, with a broad range of responsibilities. You will report to the CD based in Munich and work with a great creative team. It’s a real opportunity to make your mark and be part of something with solid foundation and amazing potential to grow and continue to flourish. It’s a pivotal, hands-on role which requires creative excellence and a broad understanding of all things branding, cross channel, cross platform as well as a real grasp of the sectors they are working in and the competitive sets.
Please submit your CV including your portfolio of your recent work history showcasing successfully released projects to NAKAMA at [email protected].
For further information please contact Claudia Wulf at NAKAMA Germany – Telephone: +49 89 1800 6150.
Email: [email protected]