SENIOR MANAGER MOBILE MARKETING EUROPE | E-COMMERCE
Our client is one of the largest eCommerce companies in the world, and a leader in online and mobile advertising innovation. In addition the company is a leader in Mobile Commerce with over $5B in merchandize volume through their mobile products in 2011.
Their Internet and Mobile Marketing team is part of the International Marketing and is responsible for marketing the European sites to customers through various online and mobile marketing channels and partner integrations. The approach is to embrace the strength of their marketplace and pace of innovation to drive marketing programs that are as entrepreneurial, data-driven and innovative as the entire company itself.
For their Mobile Marketing team based in Zürich we are looking for an experienced
SENIOR MANAGER MOBILE MARKETING EUROPE
The Senior Manager Mobile Marketing & OEM Partners will be responsible for all European mobile marketing activities & OEM partner relationships. This will include growing awareness, consideration and usage of the mobile products through a multi-channel marketing approach as well as marketing the company’s wider propositions on the emerging mobile media channel. In addition the Senior Manager will be responsible for the European marketing partner relationships with OEM & Mobile operators. In this role the Senior Manager will work in close cooperation with both the London based mobile business & product teams and the US based partner relationships team. At present this role has 1 direct report that will support the Senior Manager in his/her role on both Mobile marketing and OEM partner management. The position reports to the Director Internet Marketing Europe.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with a demonstrated strong academic and professional performance. The position requires someone who is analytical, has some programming skills, organized and detail-oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, the ideal candidate works well with outside partners and has online and mobile industry experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent. , Master’s or other advanced degree from a renowned institution a plus.
- 10 + years of professional experience in consumer marketing, ideally in an online or mobile environment.
- Proven career path in both strategic and operational marketing.
- Positive, can-do attitude; must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork.
- Exposure to US based companies a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability & willingness to travel internationally.
- Excellent standard of English, both spoken and written, the ability to communicate effectively in other languages is an advantage. German will be a plus
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international corporation, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment. Candidates need to demonstrate technical understanding as well as project management skills combined with business and commercial acumen.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]