DIRECTOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT - DIGITAL AGENCY
Our client is a global agency that takes a strategic approach to tackling the complex issues of growing brand and revenue in a digitally connected world. They bring together strategy, technology and creative expertise to identify the shared value that inspires both consumers and companies, and in doing so transform the way people interact with some of the world’s favourite brands.
Born online, they believe that all effective marketing is interactive, and use that knowledge to help marketers create “digital brands”. These brands are adapted to a world where advertising is losing its influence and consumers place more value on their interactions with online networks of friends, peers and advisors. To support their continuous growth in Germany we are looking for a
DIRECTOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We are looking for a seasoned Project Director with strong interpersonal skills, a passion for detail, an eye for profitability, the ability to multi-task, and a desire to deliver world class results. They embrace new ideas and the successful candidate will be encouraged to review, discuss and improve the current project processes and best practices.
The Director Project Management will have experience overseeing multiple projects managed by other project managers, is comfortable leading large, multi-disciplinary teams through the project lifecycle, as well as providing coaching and mentoring to more junior project managers. An advocate of process and methodology, the Project Director is both comfortable and credible in front of clients, respected by project teams, able to stand their ground and defend their perspective all the while being fair and collaborative.
Project Directors are responsible for ensuring project management methodologies are in line with company growth plans and initiatives in other offices as well as ensuring projects meet profitability and customer satisfaction targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Analyzes problems and creates solutions
- Defines and decides project objectives from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective
- Displays proper use of PM tools to team members throughout the project life cycle
- Leads change efforts by supporting employees with tools and resources for navigating change successfully
- Takes responsibility for excellence within their craft and takes responsibility for contributing to organizational success
- Demands a culture of respect and professionalism at all levels of the organization
- Influences others to achieve organizational goals
- Manages all aspects of the project: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality and communication
- Oversees multiple projects being managed by other project managers
- Leads large, multi-disciplinary and often remote project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
- Works closely and collaboratively with client managers, communicates with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensures changing resource and project requirements are met
- Is responsible for project revenue management and reporting
- Builds and sustains strong C level working relationships
- Integrates strong strategy and business development skills with project management capabilities to grow the portfolio of client business and create a long-term relationship with the client
- Contributes at a senior level to the client pitch process by integrating strategy and business development skills with project management capabilities
- Improves customer satisfaction through deepening and improving existing relationship
- Act as a mentor and leader to the Project Management team, ensuring they have the coaching, mentoring, resources and training needed to produce high quality results and further develop their skills.
- Responsible for completing performance reviews, recruiting and retaining employees and assisting in career development within the area of responsibility.
Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years experience as a Project Manager managing complex program teams in either the technical, marketing or creative departments combined with 5 years in a management role.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Platforms & Servers (Community Server, MOSS, .Net, FTP, SQL, XP/Vista) and Microsoft CMS Suites.
- Experience in traditional project management roles as well as demonstrated knowledge of evolving interactive platforms including e-commerce. Must demonstrate ability to organize and lead teams at operational and strategic level.
- Proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, and risk and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Outstanding negotiation and people management skills.
- Excellent Conflict Management Skills
- Extensive cross-discipline, cross-office and international project management
- Substantial experience developing and implementing performance metrics on major projects
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented
- Assertive and proactive
- Presents him/herself in a polished, professional way
- Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
- Anticipates and manages risk
- Has a “will not fail” attitude
- Very high degree of personal professionalism
This an exciting, new position with a direct reporting line to the Managing Director and a broad range of responsibilities. It’s a real opportunity to make your mark and be part of something with solid foundation and amazing potential to grow and continue to flourish.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]