ONLINE PRODUCT MANAGER - WEB PORTAL
Our client is the service centre for a group of very successful internet companies and start-ups. From its head office in Munich the company currently supports 9 partner companies in (Online) Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Finance, HR and Business Intelligence with a team of more than 100 people from over 40 nationalities. The company operates in 35 countries and 17 languages. To support their further growth we are looking for a
ONLINE PRODUCT MANAGER
In this role you will be responsible for the Product Management of two partner companies. The main focus of this role will be the evaluation, execution and management of 3rd party services. As a Product Manager/ Product Owner you will be the interface between the IT team and external providers (e.g. Payment and email service providers).
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Optimization and further development of product functionality, especially of 3rd party integrations
- Analyzing product KPI’s and conversion rates and deriving action items
- Main contact person for 3rd party providers
- Writing user stories and working in the Scrum mode
- Presenting user stories to the IT team
- University degree with strong analytical approach
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Experience in effective communicating between business and technical functions
- Ability to read technical interface documentations
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Absolutely passionate about the web as well as interested in trends and businesses within the internet industry
- Intense costumer focus
- Precise, detail oriented without losing the big picture
- Independent but structured work style and “driver” mentality
- Excellent English skills; German skills would be an advantage
We can offer you the chance to join a leading internet company located right in the heart of Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results driven environment where fast decision making and flat hierarchical structures ensure your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally. The office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that are often getting together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of the company.
Please submit your CV to NAKAMA GERMANY at [email protected] .
Email: [email protected]