ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER FRANCE | WEB PORTAL
Our client is a service centre for a group of very successful Internet companies and start-ups.
From its head office in Munich the company currently supports 9 partner companies in (Online) Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Finance, HR and Business Intelligence with a team of more than 100 people from over 40 nationalities. The company operates in 35 countries and 17 languages. To support their partner companies we are looking for a
ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER FRANCE
In this role you will be responsible for our client’s display and affiliate campaigns in France. You will develop, execute and optimize all related activities while working closely together with our client’s international team.
- Management of display and affiliate campaigns with a strong ROI approach to ensure optimal investment
- Management and optimization of external and internal affiliate programs
- Constant campaign performance analysis and budget control
- Communication with networks and publishers
- Bachelor or Master degree, reflecting very good analytical and logical skills
- Experience in online advertising
- Ideally experience in the fields of PR and Design
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Metrics minded, precise, focused on ROI
- Self-motivated, independent, entrepreneurial work style
- Passionate and up-to-date with online trends
- Excellent written French skills and very good English (English is the company language)
Our client offers you the chance to join a leading Internet company in Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results driven environment where fast decision making and flat hierarchical structures ensure your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally. The company’s office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that often get together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of our client’s business.
Please submit your English CV to NAKAMA GERMANY: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]