MANAGER UX & UI DESIGN - WEB PORTAL
Our client is a service centre for a group of very successful internet companies and start-ups. From its head office in Munich the company currently supports 9 partner companies in (Online) Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Finance, HR and Business Intelligence with a team of more than 100 people from over 40 nationalities. The company operates in 35 countries and 17 languages. To support their further growth we are looking for a
MANAGER UX & UI Design
In this new role you will be fully responsible for the user interface of two partner companies. Your mission will be to successfully increase the conversion rates by improving user flows, usability as well as creating compelling design and signing features that lead to an improved user experience and conversion.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing navigation and interaction concepts considering brand, user and business targets, using wireframes, prototypes, scribbles, flow charts or other means of visualization
- Defining requirements and user interaction flows
- Briefing and close collaboration with designers when creating the user interface
- Analyzing business and user KPI and identifying areas of improvement
- Creating user stories and supporting development during implementation
- Consulting internally regarding all aspects of user experience
- University degree with focus on interaction design, media, programming or similar education
- Applications with different educational backgrounds are highly appreciated as well.
- Several years of experience in interaction design or related area (focus on usability and user flows)
- Substantial knowledge in user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), use cases, navigation etc.
- Experience working for a transaction based B2C business
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Strong sense for design and excellent understanding of usability for web and mobile
- Strong business sense and good analytical skills
- Strong communication as well as potential leadership skills
- Understanding of how to make a strategy actionable
- Very good English
We can offer you the chance to join a leading internet company located right in the heart of Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results driven environment where fast decision making and flat hierarchical structures ensure your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally. The office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that are often getting together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of the company.
Please submit your CV and anything else – blog, profile, portfolio you think we’d like to see to NAKAMA at [email protected]
Email: [email protected]