MANAGER DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING EUROPE | E-COMMERCE
Our client is one of the largest E-Commerce companies in the world, and a leader in online and mobile advertising innovation. Their Internet Marketing team is part of the International Marketing and is responsible for marketing the European sites to customers through various online and mobile marketing channels and partner integrations. The approach is to embrace the strength of their marketplace and pace of innovation to drive marketing programs that are as entrepreneurial, data-driven and innovative as the entire company itself.
For their Internet Marketing team based in Zürich we are looking for an experienced
MANAGER DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING EUROPE
This position will make the decision about what media to buy, what prices will be paid and what creative to develop. The role will have two direct reports, with the budget for one further next year and will report to the Director Internet Marketing.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with a demonstrated strong academic and professional performance. The position requires someone who is analytical, has display advertising experience, is organized and detail-oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 6 - 8 years experience in digital media or data-driven marketing.
- Ideal candidates have a good media agency and creative background.
- Display advertising experience preferred.
- Team player. Must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and SQL a plus.
- Relevant display advertising work including trafficking experience highly desired.
- Strategic thinking and aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- German language skills would be a plus
- Ability & willingness to travel internationally.
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international corporation, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment. Candidates need to demonstrate technical understanding as well as project management skills combined with business and commercial acumen.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]