MANAGER DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS EUROPE | E-COMMERCE
Our client is one of the largest e-Commerce companies in the world, and a leader in online and mobile advertising innovation. Their international Advertising group is a dynamic, ambitious and diverse team that manages the fast growing advertising business (display advertising and strategic partnerships) for all international sites. They offer unique and innovative targeting solutions for advertisers to build their brand online, run highly efficient ad campaigns and reach the right audience for their business.
To strengthen the European Advertising team based in Switzerland we are seeking an experienced Marketing & Sales Analytics Expert to help drive the growth of Europe’s Online Display Advertising platform, drive identification of key Customer Insights and support the Advertising sales teams.
MANAGER DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS EUROPE
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Analytics Manager is oversee and manage advertising analytics requests and to develop compelling Customer Insight analysis hence playing a key role advertising clients prospecting and advising. The position will be part of the Ad Strategy & Innovation department and report to the Director Ad Strategy and Innovation.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with a demonstrated strong academic and professional performance. The position requires someone who is analytical, has display advertising experience, is organized and detail-oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BSc degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- Deep analytical and problem solving skill-set
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and quality and follow through skills
- Strong experience in SQL coding, reporting tools, web analytics products and Database management (Teradata preferred).
- Superior Excel modelling skills (pivot tables, advanced functions etc.) and working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Proven ability to manage independently multiple projects and to operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, results-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Service mentality delivering high quality standards with high level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers locally and internationally.
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international corporation, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment. Candidates need to demonstrate technical understanding as well as project management skills combined with business and commercial acumen.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA: [email protected].
Email: [email protected]