EUROPEAN MANAGER PARTNER NETWORK SOLUTIONS | E-COMMERCE
Our client is one of the largest eCommerce companies in the world, and a leader in online advertising innovation. They run a global, in-house affiliate platform, a Partner Network (PN) to manage the company’s relationships with over 100,000 websites worldwide that send traffic to the website.
We are seeking a manager to join the European Internet Marketing team based in Zürich.
EUROPEAN MANAGER PARTNER NETWORK SOLUTIONS
This person will collect, define and prioritise requirements for enhancements to the Partner Network system drawn from across the European Internet Marketing team and its partners, and work with the Partner Network Product Team, based in San Jose, USA, to get these enhancements developed. This person will also support the efforts to raise the profile of the Partner Network in Europe, by engaging with the publisher base, e.g. at Affiliate industry events and conferences.
- Improving the experience the Partner Network offers to its affiliate partners through collecting, defining and prioritizing product requirements to enhance the Partner Network platform and it tools.
- Communication with the Partner Network team based in San Jose, California, to ensure that the Partner Network meets and exceeds the needs of the European affiliates via constant enhancements to the publisher experience.
- Support all areas of the EU Internet Marketing team and their agencies with questions regarding the Partner Network platform and tools, educate partners, agencies and the internal team on the Partner Network and communicate changes to the Partner Network platform and tools to all European stakeholders.
Candidates will have a strong background in eCommerce and internet marketing with in-depth experience of affiliate marketing. The appointee will be comfortable in an external-facing role, communicating with partners across Europe. Strong project management skills, as well as understanding internet technology are pre-requisites for this role; the individual will be working on a range of complex projects and needs to ensure they retain oversight and control, at all times, of the roadmap and deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Min. 5+ years of experience, ideally in product management, eCommerce or internet marketing.
- A positive outlook, attention to detail and the drive to excel and thrive in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- Technical or product management experience, including the ability to discuss high-level issues with developers around business requirements for new features.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to foster productive relationships within a global team and with external business partners.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, fact-based analysis skills, client/customer relations, highly numerate and with a sharp strategic mindset.
- Project management and multi-tasking in an environment of rapidly shifting priorities and can take ownership to drive cross-functional teams to resolve issues.
- A passion for understanding and serving the unique community of users and marketing partners
- Excellent standard of English, both spoken and written, the ability to communicate effectively in other languages is an advantage.
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international environment, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment. Candidates need to demonstrate technical understanding as well as project management skills combined with business and commercial acumen.
Please submit your CV to NAKAMA GERMANY at [email protected] .
Email: [email protected]