Job Ref: 19231/MC
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Systems Developer required with good programming skills in Java, SQL and ideally C as well as Database design skills and commercial experience of large-scale commercial applications development. You should also have experience of OO analysis and design, programming in Swing, Spring etc and knowledge of Oracle or SQL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading software provider that is currently expanding.
You will be responsible for
• Developing high-quality and efficient software
• Developing test plans and testing relevant components
• Producing and reviewing business and technical specifications
• Contribute to the improvement of the Company's products, procedures and standards
• Act as lead developer for project development work as required
• Writing code to enhance or maintain products and services. Code may be in Java, C, SQL or of a web-based nature.
• Understanding and interpreting business requirements into high level solutions, thereafter developing business specifications and conduct design walkthroughs in order to achieve formal sign-off for the technical solution
• Testing own code and when required, colleagues' code at a unit test level
• roll-out of code produced in accordance with formalised change management procedures.
• Assisting in technical upgrades, implementing new product releases for internal use, and for external clients
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you will need to have a solid development background in commercial environments as well as experience developing multi-threaded applications and ideally some exposure to financial services.
Candidates must have a degree and have achieved a 2:1 or above (or equivalent) to be considered.
Please get in touch via 01883341144 or [email protected] for more information.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.