PROJECT MANAGER CHANGE PROCESSES | SELLER COMMUNITY GERMANY
Our client is the one of the leading online marketplace for the trade of goods and services by a diverse community of individuals and businesses. Across the globe, the company boasts a community of millions registered users. To ensure the further growth and improve the usability of the shopping portal in Germany we are looking for an experienced
¬†PROJECT MANAGER CHANGE PROCESSES
SELLER COMMUNITY GERMANY
based in Berlin.
This role will be responsible for the successful adoption of changes by the DE professional selling community. A lot of changes on the marketplaces platform require sellers to change their listings or settings in their profiles. To ensure the maximum impact of these changes, a quick adoption by sellers is crucial and needs to be actively managed. Sellers must first be made aware of the changes, then appreciate & understand the impact, and finally act accordingly. The success will be measured against the set goals for adoption levels. The individual in this role will report to the Director Seller.
- You will be the key interface between sellers and business managers
- Through working together with business managers, clear goals and adoption plans must be defined for each initiative.
- Your role is key in identifying all relevant levers, ranging from Account Management, outreach, direct mailings, product changes such as in-flow-messaging, to tool support to automate as many changes as possible.
- You need to ensure the achievement of the adoption levels while keeping seller churn as low possible.
- In addition, you will be the key contact point for the DE organization for topics related to the Seller Release process (product changes). While the process will still be predominantly driven by a central team, you will be the direct contact for German business managers in evaluating their initiatives and working together with them in shaping the initiative to make it as suitable for seller adoption as possible given local market needs & specifics.
- Also in the preparation of the Seller Release communication, you will be responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the German Seller Release communication.
The ideal candidate should have strong operational excellence and strive towards getting things done, paired with a strong desire to interact directly with customers to understand their needs.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Develop a deep understanding of all seller segments through regular direct interactions in the field plus analysis of all internal & external data at hand
- Understand operational seller processes in dealing with changes and finding potential levers to get sellers to adopt the desired behaviours
- Translate seller facing initiatives into concrete actions required by sellers and derive action plans with multiple levers to achieve adoption targets, including outreach, product solves, marketing levers, etc.
- Third Party Management: build local partner relationships and enable channel partners to better inform and prepare sellers for changes
- Support DE business managers in defining initiatives that take into consideration seller needs and thereby increase the likelihood of adoption
- Champion the DE Seller Release by ensuring the quality of the German language version of the release and act as the central point of contact within the seller team for this process
- Deep understanding of ecommerce/ retail businesses, especially with a B2C angle
- Prior product experience is helpful
- Native German speaker, Fluent in English
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international corporation, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment. Candidates need to demonstrate technical understanding as well as project management skills combined with business and commercial acumen.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]