CREATIVE DIRECTOR | DIGITAL AGENCY
Our client is one of the leading creative agencies for the digital age. With a team of more than 200 employees our client works for customers in various different industry, including the FMCG industry.
For their Berlin office we are looking for an experienced
The CD serves as the principle creative lead and manages a creative team on one of our client’s most important and attractive accounts in Germany. He/she is responsible for directing all phases of creative work from concept development through production, for inspiring and motivating creative teams, and is accountable for developing and directing creative work of the highest calibre. The CD manages his/her creative team through project planning and staffing estimation, creative staff evaluations and coaching, as well as supporting recruitment initiatives.
- Responsible for creating on-brand, on-strategy compelling communication or solutions for assigned clients.
- Responsible for mentoring and leading assigned creative staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work.
- Leading and managing a team of digital creatives
- Actively participates in assigned new business development efforts, leading creative teams.
- Works directly with client managers, project managers, user experience leads, and technical directors on assigned projects.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in an advertising or interactive agency with an award winning portfolio
- Recognized expertise developing strategic branding creative solutions for Fortune 500 clients, ideally in the FMCG industry.
- Experienced in people management and providing clear creative direction
- Significant interactive brand-building experience including: concept development, website design, identity design, campaign development, mobile and social interactions
- Understand production and development processes
- Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing work cost effectively and on schedule.
- Progressive Thinker
- Inspire and empower others
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
- Ability to get results with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Collaborative approach and used to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Open minded to new thoughts and ideas and continuous striving for personal development
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
For more information contact Claudia Wulf at NAKAMA – Telephone: +49 89 1800 6150
Email: [email protected]