Web Content Producer – Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web Content Producer to work for leading online retailer.
Sat within the global digital content team, you’ll be responsible for generating innovative, creative and user-friendly content assets and websites for EMEA e-Commerce market websites France, Netherlands, and Germany.
This will involve liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure the localisation of international digital assets while managing external agencies within budget and to deadline. You will also work closely alongside tan EMEA designer.
- Propose creative and innovative assets that are consistent and aligned with the Brand.
- Write specification documents and agency briefs for digital projects and manage the relationship with agencies on an ongoing basis in a cost and time effective way.
- Create/manage a digital production calendar.
- Work hand in hand with markets (proactively involving them) in order to provide digital assets that are relevant for local needs.
- Manage the Global website and support the e-commerce web sites roll-out
Primary skills desired:
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- A passion for the internet and web 2.0, and a keen eye for new and innovative advances in online technology.
- A thorough knowledge of the process of delivering online content to deadline.
- Understanding of web design and technical processes.
- Experience and understanding of content management systems
- HTML editing and Adobe PhotoShop skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Salary: £35-40 (pro-rata) 6-8 month contract
Email: [email protected]