Senior Content Strategy Manager
Our client, a leading name within the gaming industry is looking for an experienced Senior Content Strategy Manager.
Reporting to the Global Head of Content and sat within the central team your primary role will be to support and develop the content across the entire brand’s international and UK websites and product offering. Content in the main will encompass: acquisition, onsite activity, localization and product promotions.
• To take day-to-day responsibility (for) and working with the Central Content team develop the content
• To analyse and report on core KPIs across the international business ensuring that both existing customer and new customer targets are being met as effectively as possible.
• To work closely with the regional businesses to provide support, advice and insight on their content activities.
• To represent content on key business change projects (CMS, Analytics, Business Rules, etc) and to ensure content requirements are adequately & accurately represented.
• To work with the Central Marketing team to identify and develop Pan-European content campaigns.
• To monitor and evaluate content activities and to determine success against agreed targets to include monthly KPI reporting and to act accordingly to address variances.
• To track the weekly and monthly spend of the Central content against the agreed budgets.
• To improve tracking & reporting models that demonstrate & attribute the value of all content.
• To maintain & improve a 1-year content plan that ties into marketing, SEO, commercial, product and sports activity and to ensure key internal groups deliver against this schedule.
• To work with key stakeholders across the business including the European Regional Managers, the UK Acquisition team, Finance, product and technology.
• Expert knowledge of content channels: online media, SEO, social media, mobile & upcoming channels, trends and technologies.
• Good with numbers and have proven experience of budget management.
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex projects from inception to delivery.
• Ability to manage a variety of resources; people, agencies and budgets.
• Excellent analytical and web analytics skills.
Email: [email protected]