Online Marketing Manager - up to £45k
Looking for an exceptional candidate with performance based marketing experience to join an exciting new start up company with huge backing and potential to rapidly grow.
As online marketing manager you will be highly academic as the company are looking at top tier universities and degrees that have an analytical bias.
As this is a “doing” role we need someone who has actually been actively working on online campaigns not just directed agencies, you must understand the 360 life cycle of an online marketing campaign.
The ideal Online Marketing Manager will be:
- Someone with 2/3 years experiences in performance marketing (SEM - PPC, SEO, display, Facebook,) either agency or client side (mandatory)
- Extra smart, responsible, self starter looking for a new challenge and comfortable working in a start up environment / with little guidance
- Good experience using Google Analytics or other packages
- Experience in social, email and SEO would extremely useful
- Some team management experience would also be useful and they have to show great potential to become a Head of within 12 to 24 months.
The role is seriously exciting but a lot of work. You will be the first full time marketing hire and the company is growing rapidly so there is substantial runway and career prospects.
In addition, the management team is super bright, very motivated / driven to succeed and the company is well backed having recently raised over £2m in series A funding and is backed by the likes of Index Ventures, Brent Hoberman and other well known VC / Angel Investors.
For more information on this role and to apply, please contact [email protected]
0203 008 7804
Salary: up to £45k
Email: [email protected]