Online Ad Trafficker
My client has been going through a period of rapid change in the online arena. In early 2008 they brought the previously out-sourced online sales in-house to sit alongside the brands other sales functions.
Having delivered significant year-on-year online growth for the last two years they are again targeting another successful year as they continue to maximise all of our existing revenue opportunities, plus new ones that continue to arise as we develop the site in order to make it ever more competitive in the London, Entertainment and Travel marketplaces.
With this in mind they are looking for a talented Ad Trafficker to work alongside our Trafficking manager. You will have the aptitude to work in a fast-paced, high pressure sales environment and demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels of the sales team and management.
You must have demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize.
You will be responsible for processing the advertising orders from the ad sales team. This will include:
▪ Provide advice, support and consultancy to the sales team and their clients (advertisers/agencies) regarding campaign delivery.
▪ Ensure all campaigns are monitored and optimised to achieve the best results
▪ Generate weekly under-delivery reports to ensure under delivery on campaigns is kept to a minimum
▪ Liaise with sales person to ensure client is aware of campaign status and any potential issues.
▪ Be competent in DART reporting and provide consultancy for the sales team and their clients.
▪ Generate post campaign reports.
▪ Provide information regarding availability of inventory.
▪ Respond to ad hoc queries from ad sales and product management team.
▪ Work closely with Finance to ensure that revenue is recognised accurately
Email: [email protected]