Junior Content Editor
An exciting European gaming company is looking for a Junior Content Editor to join its proactive fast-paced content team.
Based at its UK head office in London, you’ll oversee and maintain all online content across its product suite with a particular focus on games, casino, poker and bingo sites.
Applicants will have demonstrable skills in uploading content via a content management system (CMS) and have ideally worked in a similar role within a face-paced online environment.
- Supporting the ongoing management of our client’s websites, including copywriting, proofreading and content releases.
- Managing content tasks for all of our client’s poker, games, poker, bingo, and casino products.
- Supporting social media strategy including: Facebook, Twitter, blogs and forum.
- Implementing SEO guidelines across all websites.
- Supporting the Content Manager and Content team wherever possible.
- Editing external and internal editorial content.
- Generating new content where needed.
- Liaising with external and internal editorial contributors.
- Working with third party content providers.
Essential skills and/or experience:
- Demonstrable experience using a range of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- An understanding of SEO, web design, HTML and CSS.
- Experience managing third party resources.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to write compelling copy for the online space.
Email: [email protected]