Digital Content Producer - Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Content Producer to work for a close-knit media focused digital agency based in London.
Working as part of an established digital team, you’ll be required to produce and manage innovative and up-to-the-minute multimedia content across a range of content streams including: social media, website/internet and mobile for our client’s expanding portfolio.
You’ll have a history of producing interactive web experiences and a track record in sculpting and editing content for a range of high profile clients and top sites.
- Work with Head of Creative and Senior Producer to develop ideas for marketing, traffic generation and site development
- Working as directed by the Senior Producer to ensure delivery of site content and development deliverables against tight deadlines
- Producing site content and/or manage the production of the site content
- Planning and control of QA
- Oversee the implementation of a social network strategy
- Data and content optimization ensuring that the site ranks high in the search results
- Competitive functionality and content review
- Work on the production of a web build, ensuring that the deliverables match the tech spec, wireframes, site map, and other defining production documents.
This is an exciting time to join our client as it expands on its already impressive portfolio of clients spanning the broadcast space.
Email: [email protected]