Content Developer – Perm
A unique e-learning opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Developer/Producer to work for an E-learning specialist in the life science space.
A poignant member of a close knit content and development team, you’ll be responsible for the editing and management of a range of e-learning materials including: clinical, scientific, product, marketing, business and compliance. As the Content Developer, your key objective will be to ensure all materials are accurate, credible, clear and instructionally sound while at the same time being on brand & in-line with the client’s training requirements.
- Make complex content easy to understand, while adapting style & level of complexity to take account of the learner’s profile.
- Write instructional materials for delivery via E-learning, live classrooms and virtual workshops, video, audio, mobile & web 2.0 platforms.
- Support the Content Lead and/or Instructional Designer in development of engaging and effective solution designs.
- Utitlize proprietary MS Word scripting tool (CourseDesign) to specify interactivity, graphical treatments, and animations for e-learning courses.
- Applicants will need to rapidly comprehend and integrate information that is provided by the client or obtained through personal research and be able to think visually in order to translate source content into illustrations and animations for instructional materials.
- Batchelor’s degree in English, journalism, science or arts; life sciences education and/or professional experience a plus.
- Prior experience in instructional design, training, or medical writing desired.
- Ability to develop fluency quickly in advanced and complex processes.
- Proven ability to effectively develop and manage multiple projects simultaneous.
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Email: [email protected]