Senior/Lead User Experience Designer – Agency – Automotive/Luxury
Job Ref: AW24106
Salary: £65,000 plus benefits (TBC)
A unique UX agency specialising in the automotive and luxury space with offices across the globe is looking for a senior/lead UX designer to join their team in London. The agency is truly passionate about technology and believes it should be tailored to users’ lifestyles with designs taking into account real world constraints and solving practical interface problems.
The UX lead designer’s main responsibilities will be to apply UCD methods to design the navigation, organisation, interaction design, business/user processes and wireframes. In addition you will be contributing to UX brainstorming sessions and translating concepts into effective IA. Strong communication is essential for this role as you will be collaborating closely across the agency’s other internal teams and demonstrating ideas confidently with Client and Delivery partners.
• 5+ years in UX ideally within digital agencies.
• Proficiency with one or more of the following: Omnigraffle, Axure, Illustrator, Visio, Photoshop, Indesign.
• Experience with global brands and global outlook on designs.
• Experience with responsive design.
• A portfolio showing creativity, breadth and innovation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Automotive and luxury experience highly desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of front and back end development highly desirable
Apply within for further information. Portfolio of work is required. Ideally candidates will have come from an agency background.
For more information regarding this role please contact Alec Whitelaw at our London office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.