Senior User Interface Designer – Leading Digital Retailer
Job Ref: KN06
Salary: up to £50k & benefits
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a leading retailer to find a talented Senior Designer to join the team.
The role will have a focus on multichannel interface design and projects will vary across websites, apps, kiosks and interactive interfaces. Although this is a client-side role, you will be working across several different brands.
This year has seen a lot of change within the business and a commitment to putting digital at the heart of the business and continuing to build a world class UX & Design team. Most of their design work is completed in house, rather than put out to external agencies.
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Designer, who will act as second in command to the Creative Lead.
You will be responsible for creating crafted on-brand, innovative and measured visual design. You will be skilled at all stages of the design process, from generating concepts to working hand in hand with UX, to delivering final designs.
We’re looking to shortlist and interview on this one as soon as possible. Please apply with CV and portfolio via [email protected] or you can reach me on 0203 008 2403 for full details.
• Proven experience in designing across a range of digital platforms including desktop, tablet, mobile and kiosk
• A good understanding of Interaction Design and User-Centred Design
• Expert ability in Adobe CS, up to CS6
• Experience in presenting and justifying the value of good design and creative output
• Experience working closely and collaboratively with UX and technology teams
• Ability to manage your own time and juggle multiple projects at once
For more information regarding this role please contact Katie Neill at our London office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.