Senior User Experience Designer – Award Winning Digital Agency
Job Ref: AW24122
Salary: £55000 - £65000 (DOE) + Benefits
This is an opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to join an award winning global digital agency who’s clients include very well-known organisations such as Amazon, Google and Ebay! The agency is open, collaborative, passionate, friendly and creates delightful products informed by research. You will be making a great impact as the sole UX person involved in development of the inhouse products and will be working very closely with developers and product managers.
The role will involve creating truly delightful experiences through research and insights, IA, high fidelity wireframing and prototyping. You will lead user testing and story mapping, be very experienced with wireframing, ideally have a great appreciation of visual design and have worked on complex web apps.
• 4+ years at a top Digital Agency
• Have led design of complex web applications
• Experience drawing insights from research and collaboration with users.
• Developing personas, Task analysis, story mapping, defining journeys and developing Information Architecture
• Extensive experience with wireframe/prototype tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Adobe Illustrator.
• Have led the production of detailed design documentation and interactive prototypes.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills.
Apply within for further information. Portfolio is required showcasing work.
For more information regarding this role please contact Alec Whitelaw at our London office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.