Head of Digital Design (Campaign Focus) - £55k+
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a leading production agency in London to find a Head of Digital Design to manage, mentor and inspire a talented team of designers and deliver projects for a range of top tier clients.
Projects are incredibly varied and every day will be different – you will be expected to deliver across websites, landing pages, email campaigns, digital outdoor and digital display ads. Rich media campaigns are a staple in the agency so in depth knowledge and experience of Flash is essential; alongside wider web design skills.
You will be an experienced pitch maestro and capable of client facing when needed. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example and will always advocate for best practice when it comes to quality and craft, making sure nothing goes out the door unless it is up to the mark.
You will also be a strong communicator and capable of liaising with all departments within the agency, particularly Project Management when it comes to providing accurate timing plans.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven track record both in hands on design and in team management to take a step up.
• Proven track record in digital design, ideally within an agency environment
• Proven experience in leading a design team
• Excellent standard in usual design software, up to CS6
• A portfolio that demonstrates your work across the full spectrum of digital marketing including web, mobile, email and digital advertising
• Skilled at all stages of the design process, from early sketches through wireframes
• Experience creating and working within brand guidelines
• Solid knowledge of user centred design – the implementation of user journeys and crafting effective calls to action etc
• Good working knowledge of responsive design and optimising for different devices
Please apply with CV and portfolio via [email protected] or you can reach me on 0203 008 2403 for full details.
For more information regarding this role please contact Katie Neill at our London office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.