Digital Product/Project Manager
Job Ref: AC24062
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
COMPANY: Creative, Start-up, Technical
DISCIPLINES : Marketing, Product, Build
Nakama is seeking a Mid-weight Digital Project/Product Manager to manage a variety of digital design and build projects at a London start-up. You will be working end-to-end on all projects, which will vary from daily marketing collateral (on and offline campaigns, web updates, events etc.) to website and application design, build and updates. This is an excellent opportunity for a Mid-weight PM who enjoys working end to end on projects and is looking to move into a more build and Product focused role. You will be working closely with the in house Content, Strategy, Creative, Design, UX, Product and Development teams as well as external agencies who assist on e.g. a current rebranding project. You will be working with some excellent stakeholders to create and build customer facing websites and effective multi-platform digital campaigns for a variety of clients. Prior experience working to produce marketing collateral is essential as is experience or a desire to delve further into build projects in the long run.
- Managing internal and external development teams, and internal creative, design and UX teams.
- Planning, scoping and delivering projects on time and budget.
- Previously worked with a mixed resource team to develop and deliver marketing collateral.
DAY TO DAY ROLE:
- Scope, budgeting, requirements gathering, updates.
- Day to day communication across project with internal and external stakeholders
- Best practices and escalation of any issues.
For more information regarding this role please contact Annabelle Cordingley at our London office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.