Job Ref: ES20167
An award winning Central London tech company who provide leading applications are looking for a designer to join their in-house team and work on their digital and print marketing material.
You will be a core part of a big innovative team where your key responsibilities will be to provide primarily digital and some print marketing material. Therefore, commercial experience designing for websites, banners, brochures and print material is essential, along with ability to design and hand-code HTML email newsletters.
You will likely be from a graphic design background with an understanding of typography and clean, effective design. However, you are now passionate about all things digital and aspire to work in an exciting tech company!
This is a great opportunity for a talented designer looking for their next role. It will provide the chance to work with a number of talented designers/ developers in an exciting environment with prospects for not only designing for the marketing material but to assist in the interface designs of amazing new apps!!
• Excellent proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Demonstrable experience of designing professionally for marketing collateral (2 yrs minimum)
• An ability to confidently build HTML email newsletters is a big advantage
• Strong attention to detail for design and written communication is essential- proof reading skills a bonus
• Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this role please contact Emma Staveley at our London office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.