Job Ref: NR -25441
Salary: SGD8K-10K per month
We are looking to introduce a packaging Design Director to one of our clients, an international branding agency with a vibrant studio in Singapore! You will be joining a team that is well balanced with both locals and adventurous expats; currently they have a team of 8 Designers who work mainly on food and beverage branding projects with a full 360 approach. We are ideally looking for Design Director who is ideas driven, posses great crafting skills, hands on/happy to getting stuck in and thrive in a collaborative environment.
In a boutique agency, getting the culture fit right is very important and sometimes you might be needed to wear a few different hats. This team would suit a Design Director who is flexible, passionate, an expert in the branding and packaging sector but who doesn't take themselves too seriously.
As the Design Director you will:
• Be a support for the Creative Directors within the Singapore studio and across the region
• Lead creative and strategic branding projects, helping to align strengths within the team to ensure quality of design deliverables
• Mentor and groom a team of talented and ambitious creatives
• Be a creative voice with new biz pitches and presentations
Desired Skills and Experience
• Brand focused Packaging experience
• Strategically lead, 360 branding design portfolio
• Worked on food and beverage packaging
About this company
An international branding agency, with a strong focus on consumer packaging. Offices in London, Australia and SE Asia. Small, boutique set up in Singapore - family feel with a supportive team who are conscious of a good work/life balance. Currently have 10 people in Singapore but due to new business wins, there is significant room for growth and advancement.
For more information regarding this role please contact Nellie Royan at our Singapore office.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.