Technical Support - In-house and Onsite (2 vacancies)
Client Services within Technology Infrastructure is responsible for first and second level of technical support for a variety of applications, system and hardware used by internal business users. This includes the infrastructure build-out, troubleshooting and on-going support on both desktop hardware & software components. The firm’s main desktop platforms are Windows XP & Citrix. This position provides support onsite.
Experience / Skills
• Fundamental networking skills, including TCP/IP, routing and port management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Market Data and trading system
• Familiarity with mobile technologies such as Blackberries and laptop configuration & hardware
• Experience supporting client / server based software applications
• Fundamental hardware diagnostic and support skills
• Experience with VoIP, A/V
• Hand on experience in the installation and maintenance of the HP Proliant BL/DL series & C3000/C7000 blade chassis, SUN SPARC, Enterprise and SunFire V2xx/4xx series, Dell R610/R710 and PowerEdge 2600/2800 series servers, and Cisco 65xx family and C3845/C4510/C4948/95xs line of network switches equipment
• English written and oral communication skills
• Ensure all production systems are fully operational during required office hours.
• Provide first and second level support to the internal personnel.
• Identify and resolve points of failure in production systems, escalating to other technical staff, or third party software vendors as necessary.
• Coordinate with software vendors and outside service providers to resolve problems and complete new projects in a timely and effective manner.
• Work with coworkers and regional teams to ensure effective prioritization and completion of problems and projects.
• Compile daily problem logs using Client Service Network (CSN) – noting system malfunctions, ongoing problems and current status of all issues.
• Coordinate with peers, other internal departments, and client contacts to make sure all parties are up to date on open issues.
• Continuously create, update, and publish documentation relating to existing and new procedures.
• Experience working in a call center environment.
• Assist with office build-outs & moving technology equipments.
• Support all office hardware and related peripherals.
• Burn client account data into recordable CD, ship the CD to overseas client location and keep track of the shipment until it is received at the destination.
• IP Telephone support.
• Perform voice recording playback via the NICE application to the requesters in presence of the Compliance Department.
• AV support for the office.
• Laptop & Blackberries support.
Location: Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]