Technical Support Engineer (3 vacancies)
• 75% desktop and 25% server support
• Systems Monitoring (e.g ePO, HP Insight, Riverbed, etc.)
• Remote users support (VNC or RDP)
• 10% - 15% travel may be required
• Infrastructure and procedures documentation
• Keeping company desktop image up-to-date
• Patch Management (MS, Virus, etc.)
• Provide tier 2-3 support to CX Service Centre and CX vendors partners
• Backup jobs monitoring
• Exchange Client 2007 troubleshooting
• On-call support may be required during airline disruption
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years working experience in IT
• Windows Servers 2003 & 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Netware, Linux, Solaris, Unix, AIX, CCNA and/or VMware certifications a plus.
• Remote access.
• Exchange 2007 administration/client (a must).
• Windows server administration. (a must)
• Project management and implementation.
• Strong Knowledge of DNS, WINS, DHCP (a must)
• PC/laptop local/remote user support (a must)
• TCP/IP protocols. LAN and WAN topologies.
• VPN client security and configuration.
• PC network client configuration and support
• PC base applications management.
• Backup Software: Arcserve for Netware (a must)
• Novell Netware Administration File & IPrint
• Cloud Computing (a plus)
• Highly customer and service oriented and enthusiastic about working for an airline
• Good team player, strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent spoken and written communications skills in English
• Good problem and solving skills
• Remedy experience (preferred)
• Other certs: ITIL v3, MSCE, MCP, MCSA, CNA, Network+ (preferred)
Location: Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]