Online Marketing Manager
This dynamic online advertising company seeks the services of an experienced Marketing Manager to help them win the fight for new members in Hong Kong. You will be leading an in-house team of designers and copy-writers who are focused on driving ad response and sales. This is a high-pressure fast-paced environment and the appropriate person will need to be able to be reactive as well as providing strategy and direction.
Primarily, the role of the Marketing Manager is to develop, lead and execute marketing strategies and related activities for all B2B activities within Hong Kong whilst at the same time supporting sales.
The marketing manager will focus on building the sales pipeline with new clients and subscribers every month via acquisition campaigns and through using multiple channels including SEM and Social Media. He/she should effectively manage budget to drive revenue and retention goals.
The marketing manager will partner with regional sales leaders to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with annual sales goals. In addition, the manager will also need to work with the Product and marketing team globally. In the course of work, the manager should be prepared to participate in conference calls with overseas colleagues after regular business operating hours.
• University degree in business or marketing related fields
• At least 5 years experience in B2B marketing preferably to large enterprises and financial institutions.
• Ability to think strategically, execute proactively and communicate effectively
• Hands on, results driven and customer focused with a proven track record of success in campaigns undertaken
• Demonstrated knowledge and success in driving high-volume campaigns through online channels
Please send your current c.v. along with salary expectations to [email protected]
Location: Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]