Job Ref: 23397
Salary: Up to £80,000 Per Annum
Highams are currently recruiting for a Senior Test Manager on behalf of a global client based in Essex. They are looking for someone who can help our define, implement and assure Testing standards and practices are at the level required. As part of this position you will take ownership of a multi-disciplined team responsible for the quality assurance of multiple E-commerce solutions.
• Performing QA and testing tasks relating to Business and IT change across the full SDLC, and to ensure
that the work of others is up to the standards set.
• Analyzing business requirements, assessing the quality of these to ensure that they are clear and
correct and concise and up to standards required
• Ensuring the testing of business requirements is performed to agreed time scales and quality
• Outlining testing objectives including test strategy, plans and scripts
• Preparing testing/QA environments
• Help transition from manual to automated test processes
• Mentor team and less experienced staff
• Liaising with senior management and various teams across multiple locations
Key Technical Skills:
• Demonstrable experience managing testing teams across multiple locations
• Extensive experience of working on web/E-commerce projects
• Solid commercial experience with either HP Quality Center/ALM
• Strong familiarity with Test Management tools
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Experience of working on web/E-commerce projects
• Knowledge of SOAP UI would be desirable
• This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of a large testing team on a global scale. You will
be working alongside senior management as part of key strategic projects. The successful candidate will
be directly responsible for the delivery of key testing and QA for a range of E-commerce solutions to help
deliver business objectives
Please contact Michael Cash / [email protected] for more information about this role.
Want to apply for this position?
Fill in your details and attach a copy of your CV below and send it to us.