MANAGER INTERNET MARKETING EUROPE | E-COMMERCE
Our client is one of the largest eCommerce companies in the world, and a leader in online and mobile advertising innovation. Their Internet Marketing team is part of the International Marketing and is responsible for marketing the European sites to customers through various online and mobile marketing channels and partner integrations. The approach is to embrace the strength of their marketplace and pace of innovation to drive marketing programs that are as entrepreneurial, data-driven and innovative as the entire company itself.
For their Internet Marketing team based in Zürich we are looking for an experienced
MANAGER INTERNET MARKETING EUROPE
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with a demonstrated strong academic and professional performance. The position requires someone who is analytical, has display advertising experience, is organized and detail-oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 6 - 8 years experience in internet or data-driven marketing.
- Ideal candidate has a good media and creative background.
- Display advertising preferred.
- Team player. Must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork.
- Strong project management.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and SQL a plus.
- Relevant display advertising work including trafficking experience highly desired.
- Strategic thinking and aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- German language skills would be a plus
- Ability & willingness to travel internationally.
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international corporation, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment. Candidates need to demonstrate technical understanding as well as project management skills combined with business and commercial acumen.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]