HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE CEE - BRAND AGENCY
Our Client is one of the leading Brand Agencies with 40 offices around the world and clients from among the most respected businesses. As part of one of the biggest networks worldwide the company offers a comprehensive array of consulting services that guide clients in the creation, enhancement, maintenance and valuation of their most valuable asset - their brands. To support the further growth of the CEE Region we are looking for a
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE CEE
based in Germany.
This is a generalist HR role, working with the CEE management team to provide proactive advice and direction where appropriate whilst maintaining an effective and efficient Human Resource function.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Working with the Management Team in CEE and the Human Resource Director Europe to design and implement HR strategy for the CEE business, ensuring it reflects the global people strategy
- Partner with the CEO CEE in his people agenda and on a day to day basis provide support to the MDs in Germany and Switzerland to provide support in the people management of the office
- Work with managers to ensure proactive talent management within the business
- Provide advice and operational support on people issues including compensation, performance management and employment law
- Deal with all nature of enquires from all levels of employees providing advice and guidance as required
- Management of recruitment at all levels of seniority across the business – build effective relationships with local recruitment partners, use online recruitment methods, build network of talent
- Coordination of starters information e.g. contracts, offer letters, references etc
- Management of local induction programmes
- Effective coordination of global performance management process for CEE
- Coordination of local training programmes and support of any European/Global initiatives for CEE people
- Management and negotiation of existing benefits. Ensuring the benefits offer remains market leading and introducing new benefits where appropriate
- Working with the leadership team to manage reorganisations, providing advice and guidance on the legalities, communication and process.
- Manage the roll out and follow up of employee opinion surveys
- Ensure a fair and consistent approach to people management is maintained by the business
- Support and coordinate cultural events/initiatives in CEE
- Maintaining and managing the exit process – local exit interviews and provision of summary to HRD, Europe
- Work with Human Resource Director Europe on European people initiatives and resource requirements
- Management of relocations, intercompany transfers into and out of the CEE working with relevant HR partners
- Maintaining electronic HR and personnel files
- Supply of information to the CEE management team and HRD, Europe as requested
- Work closely with HR support in each office location to ensure consistency across CEE and provide advice where appropriate
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of German labour law and the ability to understand the Swiss labour law; knowledge of both employment markets would be a preference.
- Understanding of company policies and procedures
- Highly organised and structured with good time management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- German language skills a must; Excellent English skills would be an advantage
Please submit your CV to NAKAMA GERMANY at [email protected].
Location: Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne
Email: [email protected]