ENGLISH COPYWRITER - DIGITAL AGENCY
Our client is a global agency that takes a strategic approach in tackling the complex issues of growing brand and revenue in a digitally connected world. They bring together strategy, technology and creative expertise to identify the shared value that inspires both consumers and companies, and in doing so transform the way people interact with some of the world’s favourite brands.
Born online, they believe that all effective marketing is interactive, and use that knowledge to help marketers create “digital brands”. These brands are adapted to a world where advertising is losing its influence and consumers place more value on their interactions with online networks of friends, peers and advisors.
Working as part of a core team, alongside the other locations, the new studio in Hamburg will continue to develop and deliver exciting work for international clients who share their vision of innovative digital solutions around the brand, marketing and user engagement. To support the growth of the studio in Hamburg further, we are looking for an
As a Conceptual Copywriter, you know all about this, so – if you are passionate about your work, fervent about digital, fanatical about delivering the right message, we have a great job for you!
You’ve got a fabulous writing portfolio that showcases a variety of industry verticals in a multitude of formats—from micro-sites to multi-channel executions. You’ve got a few years under your belt as working as a creative copywriter who is truly ideas driven and are ready to embark on the next phase of your interactive career.
You excel when you collaborate with the creative team on innovations and solutions, yet you’re equally comfortable when you have to squirrel yourself away and develop a complicated content strategy. You thrive in a fast paced environment, sweating over deliverables and timelines. But you can wipe that sweat from your brow and meet the client with a cool and professional smile.
Role & Responsibilities
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work collaboratively with other creative souls, marketing minded strategists, and data driven technologists to create effective content for a variety of clients and online applications.
- Strategize: collaborate with strategic leaders as part of the creative team on innovative communication ideas for multi-channel as well as digital outlets
- Conceptualize: working closely with other creative’s on finding and developing the big idea…
- Plan: create clear, simple content plans that both marketing executives and CMS developers can understand
- Design: contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more
- Organize: use client collateral, site audits, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, nomenclature, linking strategies and more
- Write: capture a brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience
- Edit & proof: you’re as picky about prepositions as you are about a client’s business goals
- Present: internal presentation of ideas, support the creative director during client meetings, and help prepare pitch materials
- Learn & teach: you’re expected to keep up on industry trends, to share your knowledge and to learn from your peers
- 3-4 years solid copy/content experience in the interactive world
- Impressive portfolio that showcases your work with global brands from some of the best agencies around
- Native, or as native, command of written English – you’ll be working with Global clients…
- Related degree in communication studies, English or Journalism.
- Ideally, FMCG client experience or an interest in the beauty sector
- Heaps of great ideas, knowledge of the industry trends and a passion for all things digital
If you’re a copy superstar, living in the Hamburg area or would like to relocate for this adventure then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and anything else – blog, profile, portfolio – that you think we’d like to see to [email protected]
Email: [email protected]