(SENIOR) JAVA DEVELOPER | WEB PORTAL
Our client is a service centre for a group of very successful Internet companies and start-ups.
From its head office in Munich the company currently supports 9 partner companies in (Online) Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Finance, HR and Business Intelligence with a team of more than 180 people from over 40 nationalities. The company operates in 35 countries and 17 languages. For the office in Munich we are looking for a
(SENIOR) JAVA DEVELOPER
In this role you will be responsible for providing development of high quality functional and scalable solutions that meet the expectations of Product Owner and stakeholders, using the latest development technologies and methodologies and ensure that they meet high quality standards by taking over all related quality tasks.
- Developing software solutions in an agile environment in compliance with our clients quality standards and timelines
- Programming, testing and documenting the development of the back-end of the web application
- Process optimization and code profiling
- Developing and implementation of integration test
- Integration of partner interfaces into the existing architecture
- Providing analysis documentation during project lifecycle
- Evaluating new technology and making recommendations for adoption
The ideal candidate should love technical discussion with his/her colleagues and web services and modern software modules are his/her daily business.
- University degree or equivalent educational qualification and several years of working experience using CORE APIs
- Experience in creating scalable J2EE applications, considering quality, redundancy, performance and availability
- Knowledge of Design Patterns und their usage
- Good knowledge OOD/OOA, EJB, JBOSS, JUnit, JMeter, Maven, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (f.e. Hypertable, MongoDB), MapReduce/Hadoop
- Experience in agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Creative and passionate with the ability to find solutions besides the road
- Ability to integrate into an existing team
- General willingness to travel
Our client offers you the chance to join a leading Internet company in Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results driven environment where fast decision making and flat hierarchical structures ensure your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally. The company’s office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that often get together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of our client’s business.
Please submit your English CV to NAKAMA GERMANY: [email protected].
Email: [email protected]