(SENIOR) JAVA DEVELOPER | WEB PORTAL
Our client is a service centre for a group of very successful Internet companies and start-ups.
From its head office in Munich the company currently supports 9 partner companies in (Online) Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Finance, HR and Business Intelligence with a team of more than 180 people from over 40 nationalities. The company operates in 35 countries and 17 languages. For the office in Munich we are looking for a
(SENIOR) JAVA DEVELOPER
In this role you will be responsible for providing development of high quality functional and scalable solutions that meet the expectations of Product Owner and stakeholders, using the latest development technologies and methodologies and ensure that they meet high quality standards by taking over all related quality tasks.
- Estimate effort and design technical solutions from user stories
- Design solution architecture and module design for critical parts of each user story the teams commit to
- Deliver software which meets development standards for code quality, architectural guidelines, unit tests and testing frameworks
- Working in an agile development environment delivering business software solutions to agreed standards and timelines
The ideal candidate should love technical discussion with his/her colleagues and web services and modern software modules are his/her daily business.
- University degree and several years of working experience
- Experience in creating scalable J2EE applications, considering quality, redundancy, performance and availability
- High level of quality assurance expertise working with industry standards tools (JUnit, Selenium, JMeter etc.)
- Experience in agile methodology (Scrum)
- Knowledge of Groovy/Grails and MongoDB is highly desirable
- Very good English (= working language)
- General willingness to travel
Our client offers you the chance to join a leading Internet company in Munich. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results driven environment where fast decision making and flat hierarchical structures ensure your ideas are heard, and you quickly have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally. The company’s office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that often get together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of our client’s business.
Please submit your English CV to NAKAMA GERMANY: [email protected].
Email: [email protected]