GROWTH STRATEGY MANAGER - C2C | SHOPPING PORTAL
Our client is the one of the leading online marketplace for the trade of goods and services by a diverse community of individuals and businesses. Across the globe, the company boasts a community of millions registered users. To ensure the further growth and improve the usability of the shopping portal in Germany we are looking for an experienced
GROWTH STRATEGY MANAGER – C2C
based in Berlin.
Reporting to the Head of C2C DE, the Growth Strategy Manager C2C will be responsible for increasing the number of active consumer sellers among the monthly 20 M+ Unique Visitors of the website. Activating users to start selling is of tremendous value since successful selling drives higher user engagement and loyalty for both buying and selling.
The Growth Strategy Manager C2C will work with the various marketing, pricing and product teams to discover the best ways to generate trial of selling. While working with these other functions, the position will ensure that the business applies a rigorous “test, learn and adapt” approach and that lessons learned will be shared. Successful candidates will master the challenge of pushing strong operations short-term (e.g. promotions, campaigns, messaging) and making strategic progress towards reducing barriers to trial.
In this role, the Growth Strategy Manager C2C will be the main interface of the C2C team with the pricing and marketing functions in DE and EU. For reducing product/usability barriers to listing, (s)he will team well within the DE C2C team and leverage the team’s product resources. Strong collaboration and communication skills are essential to success in this role.
- Grow percentage of Unique Visitors who list an item on the e-commerce platform
- Develop effective operations plans based on market research and customer insights
- Liaise with DE and EU marketing teams to develop effective messaging, promotions and communication measures
- Analyse success of actions taken and adapt operations plans accordingly
- Ensure excellence in execution of campaigns
- Serve as the main interface of the DE C2C team for all marketing-related issues
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Strong background in strategy with focus on marketing and communication
- Ideally experience in both more operational and more strategic marketing roles
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Strong communication and team-play skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and German
Candidates will thrive in a multi-cultural and international corporation, with a collegiate approach in an English-speaking environment.
Please submit your CV in English to NAKAMA at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]