Blogger Relationship Executive – Agency
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Blogger Relationship Executive, working onsite for a leading search and marketing agency based in central London.
Working across a plethora of high profile and enviable brands, your key objective will be to develop a range of client’s online presence by liaising with the best bloggers in their target sector or space.
The successful candidate will have held a similar role, ideally come from a PR and/or social media background and have a clear and practical understanding of how to best develop a brand’s digital presence via the blogging landscape.
Applicants will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, account management experience and a persuasive nature as he/she will not only reach out to top bloggers, but encourage them to feature pieces on a given brand.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in PR, Social Media and/or Journalism
- Excellent client liaison and account management skills
- Strong time management skills and experience
- Demonstrable working knowledge of social media and ideally blogging
- Previous experience managing and developing a brand’s digital presence
- A strong contacts book of bloggers and social media players would be hugely advantageous, but not essential.
Please note this is a perm role, but our client will consider contractors who are open to temp to perm opportunities.
Salary: £25-28k (temp to perm)